Welcome to Christopher Run Campground. For your safety and enjoyment while visiting us, we ask your assistance in observing these rules:
- Speed Limit is 15 MPH unless otherwise posted.
- All vehicles must display vehicle pass at all times.
- Do not set up on any campsite or move from one site to another without first registering with the office.
- Gates open 7:30 am - close 11:00 pm Firearms or any type of explosives are prohibited.
- Motor Bikes are not permitted. Off road use of 4x4 vehicles is prohibited.
- Pets allowed only if quiet, gentle and leashed at all times. Must be picked up after.
- Check out time: Campsites & Cabins - 12:00 noon
Check in time: Campsites & Cabins - 3 PM
- All visitors must check in at the office before entering the campground.
- Do not deface, cut, drive nails into, or attach objects to trees, bushes, or light poles.
- Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children.
- Please bag all trash and place in the dumpster.
- Telephone messsages and mail for registered guests will be received in the office. Please pick them up there.
- Please do not cross any fence lines. The adjoining property is private.
- The discharge of such liquids as sink and shower wastes onto the surface of the ground is prohibited by order of the Health Department.
- Quiet hours start at 10:00 pm. Please be considerate and keep the volume down.
- Any camper guilty of not complying with any of the above rules and regulations will be asked to leave immediately, and if necessary, prosescuted by law. Please report any violation to the manager.
- Campers are asked to police their campsights and restrooms and help maintain clean grounds and to always leave their campsites in good order for the next occupant. Please report AT ONCE any equipment, on grounds or in the buildings, that is out of order to employees at the office.
- 2-night weekend minimum between Memorial Day and Labor Day; 3-day minimum on Holiday weekends. Group rates will apply only to church, B.S., G.S. and other organized non-profit groups.
- One- night deposit required on all reservations. On holiday weekends, a three-night deposit is required. All reservations without deposit will be automatically cancelled without notification 2 weeks prior to arrival date.
We hope you enjoy your stay. Any suggestions for improvement will be welcome.